We stand at the forefront.
1. Check that the hard disk drive cable and DVR are connected properly.
2. Check that the value of the power adapter meets the conditions under which the hard drive is operating.
3. For hard disk drive problems, please replace a hard disk drive again.
1. DVR internal connection problems, please open the box to check the interface and cable connection is a problem.
2. DVR hardware problems.
1. Check that the monitor is high-definition and compatible with DVR resolution.
2. Turn off recording (motion detection).
3. Please reduce the DVR operating temperature.
5. Please change the power of a larger power adapter.
1. Before installing the software, please turn off all anti-virus software, so as to avoid the installation of the software failed.
2. Open your IE browser. Click Tools - Network Options ....
3. Choose a secure - trustworthy website, something on the site - your DVR URL (IP or domain) to the box (do not select Https :), then customize the level.
4. Enable ActiveX controls and plugins under all sub-options.
5. Then click ok to complete the setup.
1. If the power supply is low, check the power supply.
2. Check that the BNC connector connected to the camera is secure.
1. The lens is dusty. Please clean the lens.
2. Use a consistent power supply to avoid interference from power supply instability.
3. There is interference in the surrounding environment, please avoid interference with the place.
1. Please check if the power connector is loose, please connect tightly.
2. Please check if the video connector is loose, please connect tightly.
3. Please check the monitor and video surveillance camera video mode system is consistent (NTSC / PAL)
Typically, one object reveals different colors under different light conditions. For example, white paper becomes yellow when yellow light is projected on that paper. However, when ATW is enabled, white paper is still white through the lens and will not be affected under different light conditions. Your camera will tune the color difference automatically based on the specified white light.
The Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) is a function that it can acquire natural images with fewer blown out highlights and blocked up shadows by combining a multiple number of images, shot at different exposure times, using digital signal processing.
The ATR (Adaptive Tone Reproduction) function provides gradation compensation to improve the contrast of subjects whose gradation has been lost in cases where, for instance, both low-luminance areas and high-luminance areas exist in the same picture.
The ATR function improves the visibility of the entire picture by providing the optimum gradation compensation for the image in one field based on the luminance information.
OSD is short for On Screen Display,this functions that allow camera settings to be made using the display. This function provides preset menus in eight languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, and Japanese) and allows camera settings to be made easily without using an external microcontroller.
Noise reduction(NR) a function that reduces the image noise in order to improve the image quality of the camera. In particular, it reduces the noise which is generated under low-brightness shooting conditions and other high-gain states.
Factory Address: 3/F No.4 Building, No.58 Liuwu Road, Nanlian Industrial park, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China 518116
Subscribe to get the latest news & products information
Copyright ? 2004-2021 All Rights Reserved to FOUTEC Digital Technology Co., Ltd.